SPICY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH SRIRACHA AND SESAME (for four)
1/3 cup olive oil
1 teaspoon sesame oil
¾ tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
2 tablespoons store bought or home made sriracha, or to taste
1 head cauliflower (about 2 pounds), cut into ¾ inch florets
minced cilantro for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 450*. Grease a rimmed baking sheet or line it with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar and sriracha. Whisk well.
- Gently add cauliflower and coat with marinade.
- Arrange cauliflower on baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes. Turn cauliflower over and roast for another 10 to 15 minutes, or until tender.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.